Friday, January 2, 2009

Port Discovery New Year Everything Italian

I attended the Port Discovery Children's Museum in Baltimore New Years Eve Everything Italian Event. The museum was loaded with kids and adults having a ball.

Here's a Slide Show of some of the activities. I made a last minute decision to attend and help support Kristie. I arrived for the second half of the event and photographed a few costumes, the kids painting masks, kids playing in the Water Works area and some of the climbing structures. I missed a lot of the early happenings.

I made good use of the 28mm 1.8 lens I bought on eBay, mentioned in my last blog, and even though it's pretty dark in the museum, the lens and high ISO worked great.

The event was held in association with and supported by the Italian Consulate of Baltimore and Maserati of Baltimore . A more detailed description of the event is here in Baltimore Style magazine.


G e o r g e S k e p t o n P h o t o g r a p h y


"The Beauty and Excitement of People - Real People - Real Memories - Real Life"


H o m e F a s h i o n W e d d i n g s P o r t r a i t s E v e n t s C o n t a c t B l o g C l i e n t s