Monday, January 19, 2009

PlayList.com

I am in the process of looking into Playlist.com for selecting music on my websites. Right now, Playlist.com is somewhat controversial with rights issues; but I feel that since all I'm doing is providing a link to them, I should be ok. Supposedly they are in the process of obtaining rights to all the music. I'll let you know what happens as PlayList.com works out it's issues and how they will eventually charge for accessing their servers. They are presently in talks with Sony BMG Music (see press release).

I added the player today and did a little more research and then decided to remove it from the blog since the music sources appear to be from different servers from all over the world and probably aren't licensed properly.

What does this have to do with photography? Nothing; but it does have to do with presentation methods and it gets me away from direct photography for a bit.

For reference, a Sarah Brightman PlayList Popup (opens a new screen)


G e o r g e S k e p t o n P h o t o g r a p h y


"The Beauty and Excitement of People - Real People - Real Memories - Real Life"


H o m e F a s h i o n W e d d i n g s P o r t r a i t s E v e n t s C o n t a c t B l o g C l i e n t s