Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Another Busy Day

Today, I prepared all the photos from the swimwear photo shoot and downloaded them for the models and enhanced and printed a few pictures for an upcoming preview for a Professional Print competition. I also started modifying my blog layout by removing the blog navigation bar from the top and adding my website menu at the bottom of the blog page. I have a lot more to do with layout so the blog look is more like my main website.

Here are a few of the titles of the images I will be submitting for review on Thursday. I decided not to show the images until after the review.

"Maid with a Camera Case Strap", "I See You" and "Summer Cool"

Tomorrow, I have a swim suit modeling workshop class on the docks in Havre de Gras with Nor' Easter Boating magazine photographer Leo Heppner. Looking forward to learning another way to photograph swimsuit models.



G e o r g e S k e p t o n P h o t o g r a p h y


"The Beauty and Excitement of People - Real People - Real Memories - Real Life"


H o m e F a s h i o n W e d d i n g s P o r t r a i t s E v e n t s C o n t a c t B l o g C l i e n t s