Friday, September 7, 2007

Upcoming Events

Added a set of links for local upcoming photo events in the Greater Baltimore - Washington Metro area. This section will eventually be enhanced to make it more informational and timely.

If you know of any upcoming photography events, please send me a link and I'll try to get it added. gskepton@georgeskepton.com

Just installed a Pantone Huey monitor calibration stick to my monitor. Easy to install and use. It's suppose to color calibrate the monitor so that prints from labs are more color correct with what you see on the monitor. My monitor was pretty well calibrated anyway, but the Pantone calibration should help all my client's lab prints look better yet. I notice that the calibrator blinks once in awhile checking and readjusting the monitor for ambient light in the room. Cool


St. Armands Circle in Lido Key, Sarasota


G e o r g e S k e p t o n P h o t o g r a p h y


"The Beauty and Excitement of People - Real People - Real Memories - Real Life"


H o m e F a s h i o n W e d d i n g s P o r t r a i t s E v e n t s C o n t a c t B l o g C l i e n t s