Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Another Photo Shoot

Friday, I went over to Gil Jackson's to drop off a check for the Moose Peterson seminar. Gil was working with Corel Painter X on a tropical scene from Hawaii. I was impressed - I'll have to make time to try it out.

The family party went well Saturday and I didn't even get my camera out. A little rest from the camera and just enjoying family. But; I got up early Sunday morning for a photojournal shoot with the Baltimore Camera Club at the Baltimore Book Festival - see events.

I am also generating a group on Flickr for camera club members to post their photos for critique by other members. This is just about ready for testing & review. Today I'll work on my nephews wedding pictures and tonight I go to a Moose Peterson wildlife photography seminar at the BWI Airport Marriot.

Image from Baltimore Book Festival



G e o r g e S k e p t o n P h o t o g r a p h y


"The Beauty and Excitement of People - Real People - Real Memories - Real Life"


H o m e F a s h i o n W e d d i n g s P o r t r a i t s E v e n t s C o n t a c t B l o g C l i e n t s